Double working power
The double working power immersion basket mill DUAL FORCE is an outstanding ultra-fine and energy-efficient grinding machine for batch-type milling process.
This unique system is designed taking advantage from the double force: separate drives for grinding and mixing. The special design allows to optimize product circulation inside the vessel taking care of different flow behaviour without changing the grinding maximum allowed speed.
It uses rapid recirculation milling technology to achieve a smaller particle size and tighter particle distribution. The main shaft energetically moves the microballs inside the grinding chamber. The end result is a compact and highly efficient equipment to grind large batches and reduce total energy consumption, grinding time and the number of microballs used compared to similar machines.
————————– PRODUCT INFORMATION
• Milling time reduced 50% and over
• Higher grinding power with less microbeads
• Cleaning time: reduced to 5 minutes
• Energy saving up to 40%
• State of the art Mechanical Design, high wear resistant grinding chamber with large surface cooling jacket
• Totally Paperless: operated by portable tablet (also EX-PROOF)
• Extra Model Range from 100 till 2,000 liter vessel
• 4.0 hardware and software
• Predictive Maintenance and early Remote Diagnostic
• Process parameters controlled by internal PLC
• Latest generation software (intuitive operator touch interface, process KPIs, predictive maintenance sensors, hand indicator panel)
• Customer ERP software interface
• Wi-Fi operator control panel
————————– DUAL FORCE: SUCCESS STORIES
Case history: American Customer
“Dual Force cut down our total cycle time to less than half, without experiencing higher temperature.
Thanks to Dual Force we also saved 65% of energy consumption per batch, becoming more competitive and drastically improving our lead time to market”.
Case history: European Customer
“We apply Dual Force on industrial coating, where margins are tight and time- and cost-savings are a must. Dual Force is very efficient compared to standard basket mills, it sets a new standard for the coating industry”.